School Meals must be ordered and paid for at least 7 days in advance via WisePay. You will be given a log in name and password along with details of how to do this when your child starts school. If you experience any problems or are unable to access the internet please speak to the office for help.
Who is entitled to Free School Meals?
All infant school children, those in reception, year 1 and year 2 have been entitled to free school meals since September 2014.
If your infant child would have been entitled to free school meals under the old system, because you are receiving qualifying benefits (listed below) the government will give your school a Pupil Premium of £1,320 for primary-aged pupils. For the school and your child to benefit from this money we need to know that you are receiving a qualifying benefit. Please complete the claim form which is available from your school or you can download from this website.
- Income Support
- Job Seeker's Allowance (income-based)
- Employment and Support Allowance (income-related)
- support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit - providing you are NOT entitled to Working Tax Credit and your family's annual income (as assessed by HMRC) is not more than £16,190 (as at 6 April 2012)
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment you may receive for a further four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Did you know that registering for Free School Meals means that the school gets extra money?
The government is giving money to schools to help children from lower income families do their very best. This funding is called a Pupil Premium.
For every child registered the school gets £1,320 for primary-aged pupils.
Please register as soon as possible to make sure your child and others in their class don’t miss out.
Registering for free school meals is confidential, no one will know you have registered and it will not affect any other benefits you are claiming, you can apply on-line or alternatively download the application form below.
The completed form can be returned to the school office and we will forward to Wiltshire Council. Alternatively, you can send it direct to:
Free School Meals